We are pleased to sponsor the ‘Making a Difference: Public Sector’ category at the RIDI (Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative) Awards 2023, an awards ceremony celebrating excellence in diversity and inclusion within the recruitment industry.
Once a year the Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative brings together leading changemakers in the recruitment sector to celebrate the very best of disability confident recruitment. The RIDI Awards recognise and reward organisations and individuals who are making significant strides in breaking down barriers and creating a more inclusive workplace for disabled talent.
The RIDI Awards Ceremony takes place in London and online on 7 December 2023, with the support of sponsors who are leading the way in championing inclusivity and advancing disability inclusion in the recruitment industry.
The 10 category sponsors for the RIDI Awards 2023 are as follows:
- Building Disability Confidence – Sponsored by Amazon
- Creating Disability Confident Recruiters – Sponsored by The Clear Company
- Disability Confident: Private Sector – Sponsored by X
- Disability Confident: Public Sector – Sponsored by Page Group
- Disability Specialist – Sponsored by Robert Walters Group
- Inclusive Recruitment Campaign – Sponsored by Saxton Bampfylde
- Inclusive Technology – Sponsored by Recite Me
- Making a Difference: Private Sector – Sponsored by X
- Making a Difference: Public Sector – Sponsored by Shaw Trust
- Pioneer of the Year – Sponsored by Evenbreak
The RIDI Awards provide a platform for organisations and individuals to showcase their exceptional efforts and commitment to Disability Confidence and progress they have made in levelling the playing field for disabled candidates. Recent winners include Virgin Atlantic and HS2, who were both recognised in 2022.
Kate Headley, RIDI’s Chair, Government Disability Access Ambassador for the Recruitment sector, and Director of the Clear Company, says:
“Each year we are supported by leading sponsors and stand out judges who join us in setting the bar when it comes to what we should expect in recruitment and retention of disabled people in the workplace. Ensuring that employers attract and empower the wealth of disabled talent the UK has to offer is pivotal to our economic success.”
For more information about the RIDI Awards 2023 and sponsorship opportunities, please visit. Follow the conversation on social media using the hashtag #RIDIawards.