Shaw Trust Reports and Accounts
Our reports and accounts are available to download below.
Shaw Trust Gender Pay Report
At Shaw Trust we are fully committed to a fully diverse and representative workforce with no artificial barriers or ceilings to advancement.
Please download the Shaw Trust Gender Pay Gap Report below.
Awards and accreditations
Shaw Trust seeks to be fair and ethical in all we do. We are proud to meet a variety of quality standards that benefit those we support, our colleagues, partners, communities and the world around us, including:
- Merlin the national standard for supply chain management
- Disability Confident Leaders recognising our commitment to disabled people’s employment
- ISO27001 Information Systems Management Security
- ISO9001 Quality Management System for the delivery of Education, Inspection, Employment, Training and Advice Services and corporate support.
- Cyber Essentials PLUS a rigorous test of our cyber security systems
- ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) upholding information rights in the public interest.
- Ofsted including Grade 1 Ixion Holdings
- PAT reviews systems of internal control on behalf of Department of Work and Pensions
- NHS Information Governance
- Armed Forces Covenant represents a promise by the nation that those who serve or have served, and their families, are treated fairly.
- Matrix the quality standard for information, advice and guidance services
- Committed 2 Equality is the National Equality Standard helping businesses