Need help finding the right job? Support with your career goals? Access to sector specific training?
Find your future is here to help with all of that, and more!
Find your Future is an initiative led by the West Midlands Combined Authority and part funded by the European Social Fund, providing personalised employment support to residents in:
- Wyre Forest.
Find your Future supports West Midlands residents to access dedicated employment support and benefit from the positive impact of the Commonwealth Games. Find your Future can:
- Provide intensive, regular support from a community based Employment Coach.
- Help you develop a personalised Action Plan and set achievable goals.
- Provide wellbeing and money management support.
- Provide opportunities to gain qualifications, learn new workplace skills, develop current skills, self-employment advice and guidance and more.
- Link to volunteering and job opportunities related to the Commonwealth Games.
- Support your active job search with CV writing support, interview techniques and preparation.
To access support from Find your Future you:
- Need to be aged 16 and over.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and a resident in the West Midlands Combined Authority area.
- Need to be out of work but do not need to be in receipt of benefits.
To find out more or join Find your Future:
Shaw Trust can help you if you live in the following local authority areas: Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Dudley, Redditch, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Wyre Forest.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, address and contact details. Or call us on 0121 262 3960.
If you live in Coventry or Warwickshire, Find your Future is delivered by Coventry City Council. Please contact the Job Shop on 024 7678 5740 or email email@example.com.
Making a referral
We welcome the opportunity to work with community partners.
To make a referral for an eligible resident in these areas please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0121 262 3960.