How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect?
Shaw Trust collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, Twitter handle).
- Information on what support you might need from us.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Shaw Trust with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer contact form or provide feedback on any of our forms or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Shaw Trust collects your data so that we can:
- Collect information on what support you might need from us.
- Contact you directly(phone, email) to discuss your query.
Shaw Trust securely stores your data on our password protected website and any CRM we use to handle your enquiry. Shaw Trust will keep your name, email address for three years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing your contact details from our database.
Shaw Trust would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Shaw Trust from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
Shaw Trust would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to be informed – You have the right to request that Shaw Trust informs you about what we do with your data.
- The right to access – You have the right to request Shaw Trust for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Shaw Trust correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Shaw Trust to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Shaw Trust erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Shaw Trust restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Shaw Trust’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Shaw Trust transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Which pages are popular
- How you leave our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Necessary – Necessary cookies are crucial for the basic functions of the website. The website will not work in its intended way without them. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
- Analytics – Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics, the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source etc.
- Performance – Performance cookies are used to understand and analyse the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for visitors.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: email@example.com
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Shaw Trust has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/