We offer advice and support on issues like:
- Work-related stress
- Bullying, grievances, disputes at work
- Job insecurity
- Covid-19 employment issues e.g. furlough, redundancy, pay, working from home
- Managing mental health at work
- Disability discrimination
- Disciplinary or performance process
Our service is completely confidential and we work with you to support you through this difficult period. All you need to do is fill in the form below and we will be in touch:
How it works
We offer you support and information on a range of employment law topics, HR processes, health & wellbeing and much more. We can also connect you with other services that you might find useful like housing, benefits, and debt. We will provide you with one-to-one support and help you during this time of crisis within our community. Our support could also include help with writing letters to your employer or we can speak to your employer on your behalf should you require it.
Are you eligible for Get Back on Track?
To be eligible for this programme:
- Your employment will have been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic or you are currently ‘signed off’ work on a Fit Note
- You will be registered with an Islington GP or live in the London Borough of Islington.
Islington Council – employment advice agencies
www.islington.gov.uk/advice/legal-advice/employment (opens in new tab or window)
Mind- How to be mentally healthy at work
www.mind.org.uk/information-support/tips-for-everyday-living/work/#.WL7iLG-LSUk (opens in new tab or window)
If you are in need of urgent support:
Samaritans (24 hour): 116123
Saneline (6am-11pm): 0300 304 7000
For more info e-mail email@example.com