We offer advice and support on issues like:
- Work-related stress
- Sickness absence
- Managing mental or physical health at work
- Job insecurity
- Difficult relationships at work including bullying and grievance
- Discrimination, whistleblowing, performance
- Covid-19 e.g. Long Covid, redundancy, health & safety, furlough
Our service is confidential and we work with you to address any issues that you are facing at work to help you return to employment and sustain employment. We believe that everybody has the right to be in good work.
All you need to do is complete the quick and easy form below and we will get in touch with you:
How it works
We offer you support and information on a range of employment law topics, HR processes, health & wellbeing and much more. We can also connect you with other services that you might find useful like housing, benefits, and debt. We will provide you with one-to-one support and help you during this time of crisis within our community. Our support could also include help with writing letters to your employer or we can speak to your employer on your behalf should you require it.
Are you eligible for Get Back on Track?
To be eligible for this programme:
- Your employment will have been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic or you are currently ‘signed off’ work on a Fit Note
- You will be registered with an Islington GP or live in the London Borough of Islington.
Islington Council – employment advice agencies
www.islington.gov.uk/advice/legal-advice/employment (opens in new tab or window)
Mind- How to be mentally healthy at work
www.mind.org.uk/information-support/tips-for-everyday-living/work/#.WL7iLG-LSUk (opens in new tab or window)
If you are in need of urgent support:
Samaritans (24 hour): 116123
Saneline (6am-11pm): 0300 304 7000