This is a service that works in partnership with Haringey & Enfield Talking Therapies to provide help and support for you to return, remain or find sustainable employment.
As part of the support you receive, we:
• Assess your situation, including your current wellbeing
• Offer 1-2-1 practical information, advice and guidance
• Assist with writing to employers, or speaking to them on your behalf
• Signpost you to other useful services
We arrange to meet with you, assess your situation and offer help with a wide of range of matters including:
• Returning to work – if you are on a period of sickness absence, maternity leave or anything else where you are experiencing barriers returning to the workplace;
• Remaining in work – you may be struggling with a mental/physical health condition, a difficult work relationship, lack of flexibility, changes to the way you do your job, or you might be struggling to perform at the level that you once did;
• Finding work – if you are looking for a new job, we can help give you the tools to find the job that is right for you;
• Employer support – we can also work with your employer to provide them with information and support.
For more information, or to self-refer, simply fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
To be eligible for this service you must be referred from Haringey and Enfield Talking Therapies.