We understand that finding the right job can feel overwhelming, that is why we are here to support you in that journey, and introduce you to find exciting job opportunities that you may not even know exist!
We’re firm believers that the most powerful path to helping individuals move into work that suits them is by actively nurturing, training, and growing their skills right within the workplace.
Our commitment goes beyond just finding you a job; it’s about helping you carve out your future in the world of work. We’ll be your unwavering support throughout this journey, from exploring your interests to landing you the Job, and even after you’ve started, we’ll continue to support you.
WHP Pioneer is more than employment support; it’s an opportunity. It’s voluntary, it’s accessible, and it’s open to anyone eligible and eager to step into the workforce. Your future is yours to shape, and we’re here to make it happen together!
Working with your dedicated Advisor, you’ll embark on a journey into the world of work that’s not just tailored but co-created, ensuring it’s uniquely yours every step of the way.
1. Exploring WHP Pioneer to see if it is right for you. Chat with one of our team to determine if WHP Pioneer can support you into employment.
2. Identifying what you’re already great at. Our mission is to unlock your potential. Together we’ll shape your vocational profile to identify what kind of work you could explore, based on your career goals, work experience, unique strengths and what’s available in the job market.
3. Expert Guidance. We offer expert guidance, on CV building, interview preparation, and career development. Within eight weeks we intend to be supporting you in a job search ensuring you’re fully prepared to move into your new role.
4. Tailored Job Matching. Our team specialises in understanding your unique skills, experience, and career goals. We’ll work closely with you to identify roles that align with your interests and strengths, even those you didn’t know were out there.
5. Extensive Employer Network. We have established strong connections with a wide range of employers across various industries. These connections give us access to job openings that might not be advertised elsewhere.
6. Continued support. Managing the demands of a job can be challenging, and we will check in with you regularly, to ensure you are being trained and supported in your new job.
WHP Pioneer is new and exciting and built to support you individually. That is why it works. Keen to see how far your skills will take you? Let’s get started! Complete the form below and one of our team will get in touch with you within one working day.
WHP Pioneer is provided by Shaw Trust and support is available if you live in:
• Home Counties (Cambridgeshire, East Sussex, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk).
• Central England (Black Country, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Marches, Staffordshire and West Midlands).
• West London (Barnet, Brent, Harrow, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Hillingdon and Hounslow).
WHP Pioneer is part of the Work and Health Programme and is the latest phase of Universal Support. Eligibility criteria applies.
If you are an employer looking to support someone into a vacancy, we can help you match the right candidate to the right job. Please contact:
Shaw Trust is commissioned by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide the Work and Health Programme in Central England and the Home Counties.
In West London, Shaw Trust works with the West London Alliance to help residents get into work. Whether you’ve recently lost your job or have been unemployed for a longer time, Shaw Trust is here to support you to develop your skills, find and apply for the jobs you want and get into work. Covering Barnet, Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon and Hounslow, the Programme offers you a tailored approach that works for you.